What would you do if you won more than $2000 towards your family’s dental bills this year? Finally get your daughter the braces she so desperately needs? Or maybe, take care of that root canal you’ve been putting off? Better yet, you can whiten your teeth for the smile you’ve always wanted. What ever your dental resolution in 2012, we want to “Grant Your Dental Wish.”
In 2011, the American Dental Association reported that consumers nationwide have delayed getting medical and dental care because of recession-related drops in household income and loss of health insurance.
So, this month, in addition to finding you the best alternatives to dental insurance, DentalPlans.com and the Dental HyGenie mascot will award $2,012 towards dental care costs to one deserving fan through the “Grant a Dental Wish” Facebook contest*. Everyone has a story, and we want to hear from you.
To enter the contest for your chance to win $2012 dental dollars:
- Be a DentalPlans.com Facebook fan.
- From Tuesday, Jan.10 – Monday, Jan. 16, submit (up to) a 400-word story telling us why you could use the money towards your dental care, here.
- On Tuesday, Jan. 17, the Dental HyGenie and DentalPlans.com’s voting panel will share the top 10 stories submitted by Facebook fans.
- Fans will then have until Tuesday, Jan. 24 to vote for the most deserving story.
- The first place winner will get up to $2,012 towards the cost of their dental bills, and two runner-ups will win a free discount dental plan from DentalPlans.com
Good luck and Happy New Year from DentalPlans.com!
*Sweepstakes not available to California residents. Terms and Conditions apply.