Online bargain hunting for coupons and discounts is the new norm. And why not, when you can find savings on anything and everything, from dining out, to car parts, to dental insurance.
Last year alone, value-centric shoppers saved $3.7 billion using coupons, according to a report released by NCH Marketing Services.
But, discount sites like Groupon and Living Social are not the only dotcoms that can save you big bucks on your shopping needs. Check out these 10 unique discount sites for savings all over the web:
- Savored.com: Use this online resource to make your dining reservations at premier restaurants in popular cities, like Miami, New York City and Los Angeles. You pay a $10 reservation fee and save 30% off your entire bill.
- CheapSally.com: This “Queen of Savers” scouts the internet for the best deals and online coupons so you don’t have to. Then, she organizes them by store and category so you can save on all of your online shopping with coupons from retailers like Amazon, Target and Bloomingdales.
- FrugalMechanic.com: If you need to purchase parts to fix up or embellish your car, you can search, compare and save as much as 30% on the auto parts you need with the Frugal Mechanic.
- Mamasource.com: This daily deal site by Mamapedia provides savings of 50% or more on products and services for you and your family that have been approved by Mommies nationwide.
- AccQuote.com: AccQuote monitors the rates, features and financial strength of hundreds of term life insurance products. You can estimate your term life rates for free and select a new policy that can save you up to 70%.
- MyRatePlan.com: Make informed purchase decisions on a number of household services, including cell phone plans, satellite TV, credit cards, internet access and loans. Use the comparison tools to find the best deal on all your necessities.
- BeFrugal.com: If you’re a bargain-hunter looking to save, BeFrugal offers thousands of coupons, deals and promotional codes for thousands of merchants.
- Overstock.com: This online retailer offers brand-name overproduced and discontinued merchandise and services at discounted prices, including home decor, appliances, jewelry, electronics, cars, vacations and clothing.
- TechBargains.com: Compare prices, find coupons and save on all the electronics and gadgets you need from stores like Apple, Best Buy, Office Depot and more with TechBargains.com.
- DentalPlans.com: Visitors of DentalPlans.com can access a nationwide search engine to compare discount dental plans in their area, view sample savings, and find a local dentist. With more than 30 plans, members can save 10% to 60% on most dental procedures.
What’s your go-to site to find discounts and savings on the web? Share your favorite discount site with us in the comments section below.