What better way to enjoy the winter weather than with a nice, comforting cup of hot chocolate?! Weve found an interesting twist on the classic treat with this recipe featuring Nutella from Audrianas Vanity.
As with all sweets, remember to brush and floss thoroughly after indulging!
Ingredients for one cup
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Pour about 1/4 of the milk into a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Add the Nutella and whisk until blended.
- Slowly stir in the remaining milk.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and whisk until hot and frothy.
- Add whipped cream, and mini marshmallows as desired.
What comforting foods do you like to eat during the winter? Let us know if the comments below!