According to the food blog I Shot the Chef, this cookie recipe is easy and tastes good. Cant go wrong with that! Please always remember to brush and floss after indulging in some sweet treats.
Oatmeal Cranberry & Raisin Cookie Recipe
(Adapted from The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook)
2 1/4 c all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 c firmly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
1 1/4 c rolled oats
3/4 c raisins
3/4 c dried cranberries
1/2 c finely chopped toasted almonds
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In another large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then mix in the vanilla extract and almond extract. Add the oats and the flour mixture and beat thoroughly. Mix in the raisins, cranberries and almonds. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before proceeding.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the parchment lined sheet pans, leaving several inches between cookies for expansion. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
5. Cool the cookies on the sheets for a few minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Let us know if you are planning on making these in the comments below. Happy Baking!